Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Partner?

Boy I would love to know what it's like to run with a partner again. The only running partner I ever had was my first year of running in 2000. I have not ran with someone (at my pace) since. It's lonely but also I don't know any other way.
When I see a runner up in front of me, and then I notice that I am not gaining on him, its great! There has been a few times I just asked the person once I caught up to them, if they run in this area a lot. Usually I feel really desperate and I think they thought the same thing. I have thought about running groups with some of the local running stores in the area?

I know that some day I'll meet a great running partner. I just gotta do some local runs... That would help? Maybe that's my New Years Resolution. This year I will try to find one person to run with at least once a week. Someone who can push me!!! If anyone reads this and has any good ideas just let me know.

OR.. I may be a lone runner the rest of my life:(. My inspiration will be Forrest Gump!

No comments:

Post a Comment