Thursday, January 20, 2011

Start Right!

Started out the day with an 8 mile loop that takes me around Lake Harriet in Mpls. During the winter when its -5 degrees with a full moon.... I have to say I liked it. I thought a lot this morning during the run. About how I am excited about the Fargo Marathon. Being part of the ad campaign and starting this blog. I really hope it keeps me motivated to get out there and run. I have 2 kids and my wife Annie and I are working 50 plus hours a week. Annie will be putting in 60 hour weeks for the next few months... I need ways to stay motivated. I'll keep finding ways to fit a run in my day, because running makes my life WAY better. Running surely is the best diet anyone can put themselves on, and probably the most natural:). Nothing clears my head more than a long run, I guess I don't know what running doesn't fix. Sooo DON'T sleep a little longer, RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment